Exciting News!
Hey guys! Long time no chat! I have so many things I'm looking forward to this year. I will be working on some research, attending a summit, and also I will be traveling with on my best friends from middle school this year! I'm so happy she will be able to attend with me.There's so much that we can do! We will probably explore the Grenadines. Although I've been to St.Vincent almost every year of my life I have only been to two islands in the Grenadines. Only Bequia and Young Island. My cousin is living in Mustique at the moment so we will probably visit her. For those of you that don't know Mustique is an ultra private island. You basically more or less have to have permission to enter there. This is probably due to all of the celebrity tourists like Kate Middleton and Mick Jagger. I doubt they'll be there when we're there but you never know. I also really want us to go to Union Island. I would say it is one of the main islands in the Grenadines. I have a friend over there so hopefully we will be able to visit her when we're in SVG. Mayreau is another must that I want to try my very best to visit. Mayreau is super cool because not only is it fairly isolated but it's also inhabited which makes for a fairly cool culture on the island. The locals for special occasions do some cool spiritual dances one of my favorites being the wedding cake dance which is when some wedding guests put a cake on their heads and dance. I'm still trying to figure out how it does not fall off! LOL!
I mean its pretty cool right?!
Comments
Post a Comment